Paypal to WebMoney exchange is currently on high demand in the market as most online portals like eCommerce stores embrace the use of Webmoney for payment on their platform.
WebMoney’s technology is a standardized interface that users can use to manage dozens of transactions, such as online payments, paying bills, loading debit cards, and managing other valuables property rights.
How to Top-up Webmoney with Paypal?
The exceptional services offered by Webmoney allows you to track your funds, get funding for projects, resolve disputes, and make secure transactions.
To transfer money to the Webmoney account is now less complicated, secure, and seamlessly. To top up Webmoney with PayPal transfer, click here to get started.
Requirements for exchanging money?
For an exchange to PayPal and WebMoney, your account must meet the following requirements:
- PayPal Account must be opened in the past 60 days.
- WebMoney must be open at least for 10 days;
- Both account details must be owned by one person and verified.
- PayPal Account must be registered and linked in WMID.
To successfully link your Paypal account to Webmoney.
- Visit WebMoney Passport and log in;
- Go to «Control Panel» then «Registration with other systems.»
- From here Enter your PayPal email address and click Save
Please note your Paypal Email and Webmoney email must match. If your Paypal account has a different email, you can add additional email in your Paypal account («Settings» – «Account»)
Restrictions Top-Up WebMoney via PayPal
Why Choose Yorkchanger for money transfer?
Few exchangers are rendering PayPal to WebMoney service at a very high rate, complicated transfer, and takes longer to get it transferred to your account.
On the other hand, Yorkchanger provides seamless and fast transfers with low charges. We handle your transaction quickly and efficiently without complex form fillings.
In the paragraph, I will show how to open a PayPal and WebMoney account if you don’t have any, or you may skip this section and go directly to our exchange page, fill out the form transfer money to WebMoney.
How to Sign up for PayPal and WebMoney account?
Before you exchange money from Paypal to Webmoney, you must have a valid account. Registering WebMoney system includes four steps;
1. Click on “Sign Up” http://www.wmtransfer.com
Proceed to enter your phone as it’s used for verification purposes, payment confirmation, and to restore access quickly.
2. Enter your data for full access to the system to load withdraw funds, work with payment cards, and other services.
Fill out the registration form exactly as stated in your passport. The details entered must be verifiable. If the personal data entered doesn’t match your identity, you will have a hard time verifying your account.
3. You will receive an SMS-Phone confirmation code to complete the registration.
4. Set your password, mix it with Upper case and lowercase letters, numbers (0-9), and special characters.
5. Email confirmation Confirm your email in your email account. Congratulations! You are now a user of the WebMoney system.
How to Set Up a PayPal Account
The same applies to Paypal, and you will need a PayPal account to transfer Paypal money to Webmoney securely.
2. Click Sign Up to start the account creation process. You may opt for a personal or business account if you want to use your account to run basic transactions with less amount, an individual is okay for a start.
But if you do some significant transactions like selling online that involves lots of transactions; then a business account is suited for this purpose.
3. Enter your email address and desired password.
4. Enter your personal information, including legal name, address, and phone number.
5. Enter your credit or debit card details (optional). You may do this process later.
6. Enter your bank account details (optional). You may link a bank account to your Paypal for withdrawal purpose or link your visa card if you wish to withdraw with your debit or credit card.
7. Verifying Your Account
Comparing Fees Of PayPal to WebMoney transfer fee
For cash withdrawal with PayPal, 3.4% applies to the total amount plus an extra 20p (for some reason). Webmoney, a fee of %0.8, is charged for each transaction you make.
Comparing PayPal to WebMoney
PayPal is an international payment solution for money transfers and online transactions. Paypal is alternatives to traditional paper methods, such as cheques and money orders.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
WebMoney Transfer is a smart solution for managing multiple transactions online. It comes with a multifunctional payment tool for immediate transactions online.
With WebMoney, you can do multiple transactions such as card top-up, pay utility and bill, buy, and apply for debit/virtual card.
Ease Of Use transfer PayPal money to WebMoney
Transferring and receiving money via Paypal is easy, allowing account owners to maintain accounts in different currencies. Paypal allows you to as send and accepts payments between accounts.
Paypal is secure, trusted by over 300 million users, and offers protection for buyers and sellers. On Paypal, you have the flexibility to track your funds, attract funding, and resolve disputes.
Transfer fund from PayPal to WebMoney is now accessible and help to our customer with YorkChanger. CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.